At East Boro we understand that having the opportunity to live independently in the familiar surrounds of their own home can have an enormous impact on the confidence and wellbeing of our customers.
Our Always Help at Hand team can provide a range of care and support packages to help customers stay at home for as long as they choose to be there.
Our domiciliary support services include:
- Support around the home: Dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, changing bed linen and towels, laundry and ironing, shopping for weekly groceries, help with meal preparation and assistance managing bill payments
- Personal care: Dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, shaving, assistance with hair and makeup, nail care, continence care and support with prescribed medication
- Companionship: Conversation, encouraging contact with family and friends, help with reading and keeping up correspondence, accompanying on holidays, day trips or short breaks
- Home from hospital: Escort home from hospital, preparation of the home environment amd rehabilitation support
- Fulfilling lives: Encouraging and supporting hobbies and interests at home or in the local community, encouraging excercise such as walking or a dance class, arranging and accompanying people on social occasions or prayer meetings, accompanying people on visits to special places and local attractions, accompanying to day centres or other community day activities, accompanying people on doctors appointments, and keeping and managing a diary.
We are committed to providing support which is both person centred and outcomes based. This means we take the time to get to know the capabilities, aspirations and challenges of each of our customers and help them work toward realistic and achievable goals.
For more information about our Always Help at Help service call on 01202 883 503.