Mission statement and values
Our mission statement at East Boro is very simple:
‘To provide everyone with a home and the housing related support they need for their lifetime’.
It’s what our team of nearly 95 dedicated staff strive towards every minute, hour, day, week and month of every year.
Our values are equally straight forward and underpin our commitment to support and assist our customers every step of the way. These include:
- To be a person centred organisation
- To enable independence and dignity
- To provide security and quality
- To be approachable and listen
- To be honest and reliable
- To offer choice, opportunity and value
- East Boro – in touch with you!
Download a copy of our Feedback & Complaints Policy here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by post, email or telephone should you need to do so.