RESPONSE REPAIR CATEGORIES
Ensuring your home is safe, sound and in full working order is a major priority for us at East Boro.
That’s why we employ a large and dedicated team of maintenance professionals and gardeners.
From the moment you report a problem, we stop at nothing to ensure a quick, clean and satisfactory outcome be it major structural damage or a leaky tap.
All repairs are categorised in order of priority with emergencies responded to within 24 hours. All listed repairs are “qualifying” repairs under the tenant “Right to Repair” scheme.
PRIORITY 1 – EMERGENCY: Response within 24 hours to make safe/effect repair. It does not mean completing all other associated work such as making good all decorating etc which would become a routine repair.
- Gas leaks
- Total loss of gas supply
- Blocked flue
- Failure of emersion heater
- Dangerous electrics
- Total loss of electric supply
- Total heating failure
- Lift failure
- Hazardous blocked drains (main or soil pipe or sole wc)
- Total loss of water supply
- Major water leaks
- Major roof leaks
- Major storm damage/dangerous structures
- Major window/door security breaches/damage
- Glazing repairs
PRIORITY 2 – URGENT: Response within four working days to effect repair.
- Minor plumbing/water leaks
- Defective cistern or overflow
- Partial loss of hot water
- Minor roof leaks
- Minor storm damage
- Minor electrical faults (extractor fan failure etc)
- Partial loss of heating
- Door entry phone/system failure
- Faulty communal TV aerial
- Defective flooring
- Damaged stair treads or handrails
PRIORITY 3 – ROUTINE: Response within four working weeks to effect repair
- Minor plumbing repairs (taps washers etc)
- Internal joinery repairs (doors, window frames)
- Walls ceilings plaster defects
- Repairs to fittings (kitchen work top, cupboards/other internal fittings)
- Making good of internal decoration following emergency work
- Adaptations/handles to aid mobility
- Routine pathway/driveway repairs
- Fence/boundary wall damage
- Defective guttering/down pipes
- Gardening repair and fixings